- The resort requires a deposit equal to full amount that will be charged to your credit card upon reservation confirmation.
- Free cancellation without penalty is a cancellation made and received before the cancellation deadline signified on the reservation confirmation.
- You will be refunded the full deposit amount for cancellation made in time.
- Cancellation penalty of minimum 1 night accommodation is levied and charged due to losses incurred to the resort as a result of late cancellations.
- Except payment by credit cards, deposit payment can be made by bank transfer and a copy of the deposit voucher or transfer receipt must be made available to the resort once payment is made.
- The resort will automatically cancel any reservation for which we do not receive either a valid credit card or notification of payment within 48 hours.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and will only be deemed effective upon acknowledgment of receipt thereof by the resort in writing.
- Cancellations must be made within the cancellation period signified on the reservation confirmation. If notice of cancellation is not received by the required date, the hotel will charge 1 (one) night accommodation. Please note that some rates (e.g. Special Rates) are non-refundable.
- The resort may in its discretion at any time cancel or terminate any guest booking in the event that :
- The guest has or is reasonably suspected of having a contagious illness or disease; or
- The guest conducts himself/herself in an illegal or improper manner; or
- The guest conducts himself/herself in a manner that renders him/her materially incompatible with either the staff, or the fellow guests
- The guest conducts himself/herself in such a way that he/she endangers the health, safety or security of himself/herself and/or any other person or places any property at risk of loss, damage or destruction.
- In the event that the resort terminates a guest booking in terms of above events, the guest whose booking is so terminated will not be entitled to any refund of the reservation cost.
- No-show means a reservation made and already paid has not been materialized and full amount of the reserved travel period will be charged
- Accommodation rooms shall be held until 18.00 hrs after which they shall be released if the resort is not notified of late arrivals.
- All late arrivals must be communicated to the resort at least 48 hours prior to arrival date
- Should a Client fail to arrive, the resort will be entitled to treat the booking as cancelled and 100% of the full reservation cost will apply as a cancellation fee.
- Early departure means a reservation made and already paid has not been fully materialized and full amount of the reserved travel period will be charged
- Refund of the remaining accommodation night may be possible with good reason
NO SHOW POLICY
Accommodation rooms shall be held until 18:00 hrs after which they shall be released if the Resort is not notified of late arrivals.
- All late arrivals must be communicated to the Resort at least 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- Should a Client fail to arrive, the Resort will be entitled to treat the booking as cancelled and 100% of the full reservation cost will apply as a cancellation fee.
PROOF OF IDENTITY
A valid credit card will be required on check in for all bookings, including pre-paid bookings and reservations being settled by cash. Reception will pre-authorize your card upon arrival for incidentals and valid photo ID corresponding with card details is also required.
- When you check-in you will be asked to provide photographic identification.
- If you are unable to provide such identification your booking may be cancelled and you may be liable to pay an amount equal to the full booking amount plus any other costs in connection with the booking. Accordingly, any pre-payment you have made in relation to the booking will be forfeited to the resort.
Please ensure, and we strongly recommend, that you and your travel companions are the beneficiaries of a travel insurance policy covering at least injury, death, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss of or damage to personal belongings (due to theft or otherwise) and cancellation.
The resort cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the reservation contract is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your stay) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
It is explicitly agreed that an event of force majeure suspends execution of the reciprocal obligations for the parties, and that each party shall pay the expenses resulting there from. In particular, the guests alone shall pay the additional expenses that might be incurred for any change in hotel, following the event of force majeure.